Nice picture. I was just in SF area in Nov. and had the pleasure of hunting for sea glass on Rodeo beach a few times where I found quite a bit of small pieces of sea glass. Check my sea glass blog out. http://shards000.wordpress.com/
I'm a collector and a sea glass artist. Best of luck on your hunt. By the way, I also checked out Monterey and Santa Cruz's beaches and found some nice stuff as well.
1 comment:
Nice picture. I was just in SF area in Nov. and had the pleasure of hunting for sea glass on Rodeo beach a few times where I found quite a bit of small pieces of sea glass. Check my sea glass blog out.
http://shards000.wordpress.com/
I'm a collector and a sea glass artist. Best of luck on your hunt. By the way, I also checked out Monterey and Santa Cruz's beaches and found some nice stuff as well.
Post a Comment